The Fish Tank: Tiny's Poker Blog

The brief writings of a poker players struggle through bad beats, tilt and the occasional win...

 
Online Poker Sites
Absolute Poker whenever where ever play online poker
Play Online Poker
Poker Sites
  • BONUS CODES
  • FULL TILT MAG
  • POKER PLASM FORUM
  • DONKEY FISH FORUM
  • FPT
  • Poker Blogs
  • Poker Grub
  • Grinder's Blog
  • Iggy
  • Felicia Lee
  • Tao of Poker
  • Table Tango
  • Mean Gene
  • Al Can't Hang
  • Get Flash


    I play poker at Poker.com
    Other Sites
  • College Humor
  • THUD THUD THUD
    6.01.2006


    So what have I been up to you might ask? Well I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with my real career as I fun in my poker career. Poker has been an extreme roller coaster over the past come months. It seems like when I first started playing online poker, I rarely had a losing session according to my excel spreadsheet. But for the last 6 months I cannot seem to get out of the red. Not that it is that bad in the red but I cannot believe with the same strategy as I used 4 years ago, I cannot make money.

    Then it dawned on me! I saw this bright beautiful light come down from the sky and reach out to me. The queen mother of Bonus Whores. I have not been bonusing lately, mainly because I have not had time. And part of the game plan when I am bonusing is to play extremely tight. I think by playing extremely tight against all the fish we have online today, one will do alright for themselves. So in the next week or so I am going to get back into bonusing, so keep updated for some up and coming bonuses.

    Online play, I have mainly been playing $1/$2 short-handed limit tables on Stars and UB. I have done everthing right to find the fish and press them hard but lately the have caught their slim outs and won. I think I might go back to the strategy of a year or two ago, and that is playing MTTs and SNGs. Play SNGs to keep the bankroll slowly moving up and try to place in the money of a MTT for a big pay day. It seems like the $6 R&A on Party might be a little soft and a huge payday!

    I think I need a nap because my roommate got home from the bar last night at 4am and within 5 minutes of getting home, all I could here was some THUD! THUD! THUD! on the wall and some random girl moaning...




    Links of the Blog
    Win Your Tuition - Click here to enter the College Poker ChallengeWin Your Tuition - Click here to enter the College Poker Challenge
    Party Animals

    posted by Tiny @ 6/01/2006 10:38:00 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
      »

       
    • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
      »

       
    • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
      »

       
    • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I find some information here.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Previous Post
    Archives