The Fish Tank: Tiny's Poker Blog

The brief writings of a poker players struggle through bad beats, tilt and the occasional win...

 
Online Poker Sites
Absolute Poker whenever where ever play online poker
Play Online Poker
Poker Sites
  • BONUS CODES
  • FULL TILT MAG
  • POKER PLASM FORUM
  • DONKEY FISH FORUM
  • FPT
  • Poker Blogs
  • Poker Grub
  • Grinder's Blog
  • Iggy
  • Felicia Lee
  • Tao of Poker
  • Table Tango
  • Mean Gene
  • Al Can't Hang
  • Get Flash


    I play poker at Poker.com
    Other Sites
  • College Humor
  • Moving Sucks
    6.05.2006


    You know what...I really hate moving! Next time I move, I am going to hire a mover! Going up three flights of stairs with 32 inch TVs, queen beds, couchs, 200 gallon fish tank etc. really takes its toll on a guy. That being bad enough, I have been unloading boxes for the last couple days and I have come to the conclusion that I am a packrat. I keep boxes from everything, even the IPod I bought in 2000, why? No Clue! Then finding places for everything is just not fun. I think I am going to live here for at least 10 years because I do not think I can see another box until then!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    The run I had at the $2/$4 tables last week was just a small start to what I hope will be my return to playing 60 hours of poker online. Played 3 $1/$2 short-handed tables last night and I felt really good playing! One table was full of absolute horrible players! Playing K2s, A6o, J3o to 3 bets and I tried to take full advantage. The J3o really slaughtered me though. Not one to talk about bad beats so I won't! All in All, I ended up averaging right around 2BB per hour on each table. I really want to get into playing a lot more MTT however it seems like right now I don't have the BR to play the ones I want or the time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Off to run a poker tournament tonight. I swear I am going to make a shirt that says,"Pay ME $5 and then I will listen to your Bad Beat Story!" I really hate listening to players who are playing for FREE complain about bad beats! Saturday some guy came up to me and whined and whined and whined. It was about his 99 getting beat by AJ after the flop came AJ7. He couldn't understand how the kid called his bet with AJ?????????????? WTF!




    Links of the Blog
    Sign for PP and I will send you $25
    $10 FREE AT ROYAL VEGAS
    Funny Video Clips!

    posted by Tiny @ 6/05/2006 01:20:00 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
      »

       
    • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
      »

       
    • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I find some information here.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Previous Post
    Archives