The Fish Tank: Tiny's Poker Blog

The brief writings of a poker players struggle through bad beats, tilt and the occasional win...

 
Online Poker Sites
Absolute Poker whenever where ever play online poker
Play Online Poker
Poker Sites
  • BONUS CODES
  • FULL TILT MAG
  • POKER PLASM FORUM
  • DONKEY FISH FORUM
  • FPT
  • Poker Blogs
  • Poker Grub
  • Grinder's Blog
  • Iggy
  • Felicia Lee
  • Tao of Poker
  • Table Tango
  • Mean Gene
  • Al Can't Hang
  • Get Flash


    I play poker at Poker.com
    Other Sites
  • College Humor
  • 2006 WSOP Odds
    6.15.2006



    Here's a list of the top 16 favorites at the 2006 WSOP main event:
    1. Phil Ivey 150-1
    2. Daniel Negreanu 225-1
    3. Howard Lederer 250-1
    4. Phil Hellmuth 250-1
    5. Chris "Jesus" Ferguson 300-1
    6. Gus Hansen 300-1
    7. John Juanda 300-1
    8. Marcel Luske 400-1
    9. Greg Raymer 400-1
    10. Barry Greenstein 400-1
    11. Carlos Mortenson 400-1
    12. Layne Flack 400-1
    13. Scotty Nguyen 400-1
    14. Mike "The Mouth" Matusow 400-1
    15. Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi 400-1
    16. Sam Farha 400-1

    If I were to have to put money a player I would pick Mike Mizrachi, Dan Harrington(500-1) or Ted Forrest(750-1)! No love for the later 2 on the top 16 however I feel they will be strong contenders this year!
    Odds Courtesy of BETUSA
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    What a wonderful day out, too bad I am tired from playing that MTT on Party Poker until 8 in the morning. I have been thinking lately that my MTT and SNG ROI for the last couple weeks has been phenominal! I think it is because I have developed a new strategy that has really been working well. First 3-4 blind levels all I do is play absolute premium hands as I try to extract as much out of them as possible. I am talking pretty much only playing AA,KK,AK,QQ and maybe JJ. Last nite I folded QQ twice to a raise early in the tournament and it payed off well. Once the raiser has KK and the other I did not see if I made the right move.

    Once I get passed the first levels, then I open up my game and start playing position, blind stealing etc. I have played 2 MTT in the passed couple days and cashed well in both of them. I might just be on a good run of cards for once! In SNG I try to do the same thing. If I play the first levels super tight and agressive, I usually end up being able to push my way into the money because so many players short stack themselves early.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Off to go run a poker tournament and then over to McRudy's for a couple cocktails. Last night we went out and they had a wing eating contest. I figured what the hell, free food! I ended up winning the contest and received %80 in gift certificates for the bar. I sure did pay for it this morning though, nothing better than flaming butt spray.........OUCH!

    posted by Tiny @ 6/15/2006 03:12:00 PM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Awesome article.

      my webpage free business money

       
    • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from most recent reports.

      my website - win some money for free

       
    • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
      I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good
      gains. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

      Here is my page ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWtQw9OzNwY

       
    • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help different customers like its aided me. Great job.

      My webpage; cedarfinance.com

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Previous Post
    Archives