The Fish Tank: Tiny's Poker Blog

The brief writings of a poker players struggle through bad beats, tilt and the occasional win...

 
Online Poker Sites
Absolute Poker whenever where ever play online poker
Play Online Poker
Poker Sites
  • BONUS CODES
  • FULL TILT MAG
  • POKER PLASM FORUM
  • DONKEY FISH FORUM
  • FPT
  • Poker Blogs
  • Poker Grub
  • Grinder's Blog
  • Iggy
  • Felicia Lee
  • Tao of Poker
  • Table Tango
  • Mean Gene
  • Al Can't Hang
  • Get Flash


    I play poker at Poker.com
    Other Sites
  • College Humor
  • Blogger Again!!!
    12.25.2005
    Okay well back in September I posted saying that I would start blogging again, well my New Years Resolution is to start blogging again. It is so weird the more and more poker I am playing the less time I have to blog. I know there are many people out who loved to read my blog and I am sorry I disappointed you. So much poker means so much to post. I am making it my mission not to post about bad beats, as I am making my own to never talk about them. I have been running Free Poker Tour events at local bars as well as writing for Full Tilt Magazine. Other than that I have been keeping up my bonusing and there will be plenty of posts about that as well. For anyone who is interested I will be throwing some prizes your way if you can guess some of my random hands of the week. But merry christmas to anyone who still reads this I will continue my resolution to start posting again!!!
    posted by Tiny @ 12/25/2005 05:23:00 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 3:37 PM, Blogger TripJax said…

      Good to hear...we'll be here...

       
    • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
      »

       
    • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I find some information here.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Previous Post
    Archives