The Fish Tank: Tiny's Poker Blog

The brief writings of a poker players struggle through bad beats, tilt and the occasional win...

 
Online Poker Sites
Absolute Poker whenever where ever play online poker
Play Online Poker
Poker Sites
  • BONUS CODES
  • FULL TILT MAG
  • POKER PLASM FORUM
  • DONKEY FISH FORUM
  • FPT
  • Poker Blogs
  • Poker Grub
  • Grinder's Blog
  • Iggy
  • Felicia Lee
  • Tao of Poker
  • Table Tango
  • Mean Gene
  • Al Can't Hang
  • Get Flash


    I play poker at Poker.com
    Other Sites
  • College Humor
  • Super Bowl Tournament
    2.07.2005
    What a Super Bowl!!! A well placed bet on the Patriots landed me a little Do Rae Me. Good thing I had a straight bet and not a spread. Participated in a Super Bowl Tournament as well. Forty players with a $100 buy-in. Many of the players don't play much but are quite the gamblers.

    Ended up taking 7th place. My play was solid, tried not to get into trouble hands in the beginning and played my game. I think I could have made a couple more moves in the beginning to make my stack a little larger but such is life. Started my stretch of no AA or KK again.

    I will post some more about this tournament but I am tired and full from all the wonderful appetizers at the tournament.
    posted by Tiny @ 2/07/2005 01:27:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Previous Post
    Archives